I hope all the Fathers and Grandfathers were spoilt yesterday. Of course, we wouldn’t be fathers without all the wonderful Mothers and Grandmothers of our children and grandchildren to whom we owe admiration and gratitude.
By now Residents will know that our Golf Course has been re-opened for play as well as social tennis and squash. We have taken care to ensure all the needed regulations are being adhered to and we thank all for respecting and complying with it. Thank you also to our staff for making sure our facilities are being kept up to standard.
With some of our facilities now open, I’d like to stress the following: –
- The Clubhouse remains off-limits to Residents, except for Residents who are collecting take-aways. We shall inform all when this rule changes.
- The Golf course and golf cart paths are also off-limits whilst golf is being played. This is not a new rule and we ask Residents to respect it.
- The sidewalks next to our roads are not off-limits.
- The wearing of masks is mandatory when outside your yard, especially when but a requirement as stipulated by the Government.
- The adhering to the Covid-19 regulations is still of utmost importance. Take New Zealand as an example: – There were ZERO cases in New Zealand, but due to irresponsible actions of 2 people there are now 365 people in isolation again.
The Food and Beverage Manager is slowly expanding the menu for take-aways and we are looking to get ready for sit-down meals when allowed. The old Bar and surrounding area have been in a state of disrepair for some time now. The HOABoard has therefore approved the restoration of this area to be ready for Residents to use when the Regulations permit.
Residents wanting to tender on this restoration may contact the HOA at email@example.com for information before June 29th, 2020.
We have received a huge number of applications for the position of General Manager. The process of selection is being handled by CLS Human Capital Specialists and we hope to make an announcement shortly.
Thank you again to our skeleton staff who are still working under difficult circumstances.
Thank you also to our Residents for their patience and understanding that the rules are for everyone’s protection.
Some may not like or agree with the rules, but let’s stand together in respecting it.